Our first visit is easy!
Getting to know our staff will be a fun and enjoyable experience for you, your child, and us. We will review your child’s history, and make sure you are comfortable with our procedures and staff. Below are several questions that you may have before your first visit. Click on a question!
What should I bring on my first visit?
On your first visit to our office, please bring your insurance card and our First Visit Questionnaire already completed.
We have several children, and scheduling is important to us. Do you run on time, and will you see all my children at once?
Seeing several children in one family at the same time is never a problem for our staff. We know that our parents have busy schedules, and we do our best to stay on schedule at all times.
Talk With Your Children
Before each visit:
- Talk positively to your child about going to the dentist. Don’t scare them by using words like “hurt” or “pain” when talking about visiting the dentist.
- Talk ONLY about positive dental experiences you have had. Keep others from trying to scare your child about the dentist.
- Let the dentist explain what will happen during the dental visit.
- Stay in the waiting room if requested to do so by the dentist.
- Tell the dentist about any bad dental visits and/ or fears your child has had.